Join Our BBM Channel For Hot Updates Click Here
Home | Music | Music Videos | Entertainment | Global News | Tech | Football Highlights | Comedy Videos | Movies | Sport News | Funny Photos

Mail us via info@gltrends.com

« | »

Breaking News: JAMB Has a Good News For You All…. This Will Make Your Day

by DEALEH

Published on 19th May 2017 in Education Gist, Global News at 11:34 am - 19 Comments

Good News! JAMB 2017 UTME Registration Still On (See Full Details + Closing Date)

ALSO READ:   See JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 For all Nigerian Institutions

This is to inform all the candidates who are still willing to apply for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), that they can still do so as the registration has been extended.

The Registrar, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, Professor Ishaq Oloyede, has disclosed that JAMB’s portal for registration has not closed, adding that it will finally close its registration portal on 28th May. He said that he got the mandate from the Senate few weeks ago to increase the UTME registration period by one month.

ALSO READ:  Simple Steps To Check 2017 Jamb Result Online Without Any Issues

ALSO READ:  EXCLUSIVE!! JAMB CBT Past Questions & Answers For All Subject Now Available (SCORE 250 ABOVE)

There will be no extension after 28th May, 2017!!!

If you are yet to register you can rush down now to any of the accredited CBT Centres to register now.

Exams will be schedule by next month, June.

ALSO READ:  Owo FMC female staff kidnapped

Categories: Education Gist, Global News

19 Responses

1. what about those that sat for d exam dat couldnt meet d requirment of d cut of mark. can dey still re-register ?

by johnson on May 19, 2017 at 7:53 pm

2. When is jamb releasing may 17 results

by Ojo odunayo on May 20, 2017 at 8:41 am

3. wat of dose dat already sat for d exam bt couldnt make d wish score can dey register

by ola on May 20, 2017 at 10:07 am

4. I can’t check my jamb result it is saying I don’t have a result yet

by Anonymous on May 20, 2017 at 4:47 pm

5. What is d matter abt the result
    Result is not yet out after 4days of examination
    But why??

by ojuade thaiwo on May 20, 2017 at 6:46 pm

6. Can I still re-register I was unable to meet my cut-off

by adebukonla on May 20, 2017 at 7:45 pm

7. Can I still registered I was unable to meet the cut off

by Olaide on May 21, 2017 at 10:04 am

8. Can I still register I was unable to meet the cut off

by Olaide on May 21, 2017 at 10:08 am

9. Can I still register I was unable to meet the cut off and what’s the consequence iffa registered twice a year ???

by Olaide on May 21, 2017 at 10:09 am

10. Jamb ppl ar thives thy only after ur money. Nd second thy realised that thy failed majority of jambite in order nt to let federal gvt qurry thm. Failin ppl waste ppl resource is unfair

by Anonymous on May 21, 2017 at 6:53 pm

11. when is Direct Entry form going to be on sale

by Tosjuladex on May 21, 2017 at 7:40 pm

12. By Ganiyat

by I can't check my result,it saying I don't have any result yet.what is happening on May 22, 2017 at 6:54 am

13. I can’t see my result,it saying I don’t have any result yet .have written jamb since on tuesday

by Ganiyat on May 22, 2017 at 6:56 am

14. How true is this

by Anonymous on May 22, 2017 at 2:51 pm

15. Sunday

by when shall universities screening form out on May 23, 2017 at 6:48 am

16. Zakaria Sunday

by i score 167 in jamb what are my chances,am going for mass comm,kaduna polytechnic (kadpoly). will they accept me? on May 23, 2017 at 10:21 am

17. I scored 185 in jamb,and i wish to study pharmacist but it’s unfortunate,can i be admitted into a university? And which course can i study with that

by Esther on May 23, 2017 at 1:05 pm

18. when will direct entry form be out

by bitrus yahaya on May 25, 2017 at 7:47 am

19. I scored 187 and am going for psychology will i still be admitted into any university

by Anonymous on May 27, 2017 at 8:52 pm