Savage! Phyno Buries Hushpuppi in Fresh Attack - GLtrends.ng

Entertainment

Savage! Phyno Buries Hushpuppi in Fresh Attack

By  |

Rapper Phyno is not done with Hushbpuppi as he brutally dismissed him as a nobody in a new wave of fresh attack.

Phyno has slammed Malaysian based big boy, hushpuppi in another version of his previous epic rant.

In a new interview with Punch, the Fada Fada’ rapper insisted that Hushpuppi is nobody and engaging in a public fight with him is simply a waste of time.

The drama between the duo started in June, when the Malaysia-based Nigerian rich boy shaded Phyno and Iceprince for patronizing fake products.

If you don’t want people to patronise pirated copies of your work, don’t patronise pirated copies of other’s work,” he wrote on Snapchat.

Hushpuppi went as far as to dare Phyno with a N5M bait to show pictures of his home.

In this new interview, when talking on his diss with Hushpuppi, Physo said,

It is very childish to brag about what I have.

I care more about touching lives in positive ways. It is not really about how much you have in your bank account but how many people’s lives you have made better. The good thing is that I have a track record and people know what I do. So it doesn’t really make sense for me to be exchanging words with someone who just came from nowhere and has no credibility whatsoever.”

Talking about his growth in the music industry, the rapper said,

I am happy for how far I have come. My father never wanted me to become an artiste because he felt it wasn’t a good profession. But I decided to stick to my guns and I have proved that one can also have a good life with music. Now, people call on me to mentor their children and that couldn’t have happened years ago. Nigerian music has gone global and the future looks even brighter,” Phyno said.

Watch The Video Below…

29 Comments

1. Anonymous

19th July 2017 at 7:04 am

Phyno phyno
    Tell em joooor ????

2. lupassy

28th July 2017 at 9:38 pm

People are dying of hungry you are here showing up gucci, sorry for you Dear

3. Nneka

29th July 2017 at 12:19 am

Seriously hushpoop sorry puppy those your village people wey do u to dey carry bag upandan like advanced craze man no try sha.

4. Elder Young

29th July 2017 at 7:25 am

Una b fool Gucci man has made it n all u guys do is type nonsense saying “dem do am 4 village 2 dey carry bag” make una go una village make dem do una same tin

• Anonymous

10th August 2017 at 9:22 am

you that just replied to the comments who are you?

5. Francis

29th July 2017 at 10:11 am

I am typing peace to both men over here.
    I am make a production for you Huspuppy Ft Phyno

6. Anonymous

29th July 2017 at 5:24 pm

Fool be siding the Gucci fool.

7. brown quest

29th July 2017 at 6:10 pm

Saying hushpuppi do not have credibility is a mere fallacy, I can assured you the young man work hard for is earning worth and don’t be too fast to used words you can explain if there is need to do so.

8. Moneybank

29th July 2017 at 8:35 pm

I think phyno is right! Mr Gucci i must say this, each of every one of else here likes good things but not with standing you have to ask your self questions ‘(what do people say about me)’. With that you can retress your mistakes and call forgiveness.
    You need to touch many life Mr Gucci.

Remember your gucci Just started yeasteday, rickrose has been on gucci before and he never brag for it for once. We blacks have poor mentality, mr gucci you are in abroad, if you can be sincere to your self, Just think your behaviour here in your country is that the way the prime minister or individual that made it which are the indigene of the country you are, is that the way they act

9. G-blunt

31st July 2017 at 12:22 pm

ye ye ye bla bla bla tumsup tu hushppi reping u bro as for phyno amadioha full on you high tension full on u jus keep it real dude stay close tu gucci for more endorsements and achievements yahoo boy no laptop always pinging but the money dey pile up #phyno #hushhh

10. mista B

31st July 2017 at 1:24 pm

Hushpuppy is just doing all this to gain attention,and he is getting it for sure.

11. Tobeey

31st July 2017 at 1:54 pm

Phyno is jz saying trash…..person wey don get money pass yuh don pass yuh be dat…Hushpuppi all d way….

12. Ladi shantel

31st July 2017 at 3:13 pm

Your comment…Hushpuppi plz jus stop blabin nd creatin unnecesary noise

13. anderson

31st July 2017 at 3:44 pm

baba me no get tym ooh just bless me oooh,.. i love every bit of your lifestyle

14. Anonymous

5th August 2017 at 2:40 pm

This hushdogg or puppy, get a life. Stop carrying bags like a fool. A mans life does not consist of what he has. Don’t value your stuffs more than your life.

15. Anonymous

5th August 2017 at 8:59 pm

It surprises me how some silly ass individuals can reason. Those of U idiots hailing a big fool like hushdog or puppy or what ever his foolish name is are so goat headed. Phyno worked so hard legitly to get to where he is. He have a proven track record.real Money bags dnt go abt at the place posting pictures of thier stupidity and foolishness. Who he help???? Na Gucci we wan chop???? Hush dog papa get money reach iron Mike Tyson wey don broke now or countless other guys wey been get money before and now are as broke as hell. Keep up the childish foolishness and let me see how you fare in the next 3yrs.you go to and store and come out with two small bags next you be bragging abt the whole place.bobo abeg park well. Go give your self a real life you and you stupid foolish followers.all bunch of real life losers.

16. Anonymous

6th August 2017 at 5:21 am

Guy go hustle, nor come here come dey pray for people down fall. I swear if you continue like this, you nor go progress.

17. wizzy

6th August 2017 at 9:43 am

I see the point of two grown up guys exchanging words for nothing sake, phyno, u r a star, ur known by ur profession and I personally vans u to the core. `Age is not the function of wealth nor wisdom.

18. Leo zaddy

6th August 2017 at 7:53 pm

Elder john you dey craze why him go dey carry bag up and down when him need to touch lives positively…when you have money and you ain’t endorsing it positively then it’s useless my brother…before his existence Gucci has been so hushpuppi stop the silly parade of hand bags and all that axcept say you be gay.

19. free style king

9th August 2017 at 8:12 am

Ramoni u now call yourself hushpuppi i don forget how you start, you better wise up so what you said before you make wont happen to you…incase you forget, you said it yourself that you prefer to leave life to the fullest without taking anything home…….i hope you can remember you said this yourself some years back before you travel to malay……just wise up and grow ..

20. King

9th August 2017 at 8:35 am

Everybody go and make money stop fighting for others, make ur cash and let others fight for you

21. FunnyG

9th August 2017 at 2:16 pm

after all said and done.. when you die Gucci will follow you to your grave.. baba Phyno respect Maturity aint by Age is how well you handle issues when the need be.. bless

22. Anonymous

10th August 2017 at 1:09 am

Who knows if hushpuppy hasn’t sold his kidney or more to get the money he has and more so could be doing advertisement for Gucci.lol

23. dfash

10th August 2017 at 9:18 am

Nothing bad telling them not to patronise fake Gucci so same thing wl not happen to em as artist too.hush is made n ddt still our money.politicians stealing our money only got hype from u guys.keep hating ok

24. Anonymous

10th August 2017 at 1:39 pm

If you knew that dude “hushpuppy” back then in Ojodu you’ll find out he’s one of the reasons you should never quit trying on your hustle. He came from nothing to something and I’m so much impressed that he’s gotten this far. He’s an old G. Ask Stanley Agaba, SP Decola, Donald (Now Don Elman, Asha Money Etc. These are made men.

25. Ojoduboy

10th August 2017 at 1:43 pm

26. Ezeobele Samson Sparco

10th August 2017 at 2:30 pm

Phyno my Man carry go bro ,God dy ur back also bro keep helping .PENTHAUZ WONT FALL DOWN.Remeber no ghut no glory ?????

27. Anonymous